For 22 years, NAGAP has been educating graduate admissions and enrollment management professionals through its series of Professional Development Institutes. Over an intensive two days, attendees will discuss graduate enrollment management opportunities and challenges faced by senior-level administrators who typically have five or more years of experience.
Session topics for 2017 include:
- Getting the Most out of your CRM
- Gathering and Utilizing Data for Successful Enrollment Management
- Considerations for Recruiting and Retaining a Diverse Student Population
- Addressing Legal and Ethical Issues in GEM
- Marketing Strategies for SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketing
The Winter Institute for Advanced Graduate Enrollment Management Professionals will be held on Thursday, January 12 and Friday, January 13, 2017 at the San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The sessions are expected to begin at 8:30 am on Thursday and conclude by 3:00 pm on Friday.